David Wood and Nabeel Qureshi – run time 7:59 seconds
Tenets of Islam:
1. Deception in their faith: Qur’an (40:28) – A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must “hide his faith” among those who are not believers.”
2. Sharia Law over non Muslim Law: Qur’an (33:36) – “It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision.”
3. Islam for all non Muslims: Qur’an (8:39) – “And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah” . (Allah is the deity of Islam and this commandment constitutes the CAUSE of Islam…”religion…only for Allah”—no others.)
4: Fight for supremacy of Islam Qur’an (4:76) – “Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…”
5. Against Democracy: Qur’an (5:44) – “Whosoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed is among the disbelievers” (This is one reason why terrorists openly fight for an Islamic state against democracy and secularism.)
6. Lie to non Muslims: Qur’an (9:3) – “…Allah and his messenger are free from obligation to the unbelievers…”
7. Religious Intolerance: Qur’an(9:29), unbelievers should be fought until they either convert or submit…
8. Men get more inheritance: Qur’an (4:11) “The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females”
10: Show hardness to non-Muslims: Qur’an (9:123) – “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.”
11. Allegiance to the Ummah: Qur’an (49:10) The Believers are but a single Brotherhood
12. Muslim Master race: Qar’an (3:110) Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah.
13. Kill Unbelievers: Qur’an (2:191-193) – “And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing..
14. Men are superior witnesses: Qur’an (2:282) – ” two witnesses—two men…if not then a man and two women.”
15. Wife Beating: Qur’an (4:34) “admonish them, leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them;
16. Men are in charge of women: Qur’an (4:34) – “Men are in charge of women, because ….
17. Polygamy: Qur’an (4:3) – “Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; …
18. Obey only Muslim authority: Qur’an (4:59) – “Obey Allah and obey ..those in authority from among you…”
19. Religious Discrimination: Qur’an (5: 51) “Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends.”
20. Listen only to Muslims: Qur’an (25:52) “Listen not to the unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness.”
21. Jihad: Qur’an (4:95) – “Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home).
My Favorite Quran Verse
Prophet Muhammad Lusted After His Son’s Wife
A video by former Muslim Ismaa’eel, clarifying immoral Islamic law to Muslims.
Ismaa’eel was Muslim for 16 years until he realised that the Koran and the life of Mohammed was simply too immoral and violent to be agreed with.
Ismaa’eel writes on his YouTube channel:
I hope to stimulate discussion and dialogue between Muslims and non-Muslims, but the focus of this channel is on converts to Islam and potential converts. I provide you with well-researched videos containing authentic information based on the Islamic Sources which will give you knowledge and help you make the right decisions on what to believe and do regarding Islam. The information I will share with you in my videos may be shocking or even painful, but I believe that sometimes the truth hurts and we need to directly address the problems we have in Islam at their very roots.
A shocking explanation of Qur’an 33:37 and 33:4-5. A man wanting to marry another man’s wife = adulterous desires? run time 10:18 seconds
Help me produce more videos by supporting me at: patreon.com
At the end of the video I asked the following question: “1) Why did Muhammad speak loud enough for Zaynab to hear him? Did he want her to know he was sexually attracted to her? Muhammad’s audible words destroyed Zayd’s marriage. Maybe Zayd could have kept his wife if Muhammad had remained silent.”
Just to give you some background information, this question is regarding Muhammad’s reaction when he saw Zayd’s wife’s sexually attractive body. Muhammad said (loud enough to be heard by her) “Glory be to God who causes hearts to turn!” Zayd’s wife heard that statement so she knew Muhammad was attracted to her after that. Zayd also found out about that. See “The History of al-Tabari”, Volume VIII, p. 2.
Related: Germany – Refugee dies while trying to burn wife alive at refugee home.
Graphic: ISIS Video ‘Hell of the Apostates’ Shows Mass Grave Executions.